Wednesday, June 9, 2021

To Have My Angel Near. (RIP Angel Wilder)


Without you I
just pretend
I must confess.

Without you here
it seems
there's no happiness.

Your innocence
and playfulness
kept me alive.

Now without you
I don't think I
can survive.

I have to fight
my mind away
from you.

Losing you is
just too fucking
painful to get through.

So many times
you kept me from
my own suicide.

I knew no one could
love you as much
as I do by your side.

I hate everyone
for killing you
and taking
you away.

I scream at night
wanting to
make them pay.

I don't know
how I'm supposed
to get through this.

When all I want
is to feel
your cold nose
and wet kiss.

I panic now
overwhelmed that
you're not here.

I cry, I would
give anything
to have my Angel near.

I hope for Lexi's
sake that I
can carry on.

All I really
want right now
is to be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment