Wednesday, September 2, 2009

bring me home




wandering in a space that drearily hovers before the dawn

I ran a credit check on my soul and everything is gone

it's splattered across the walls and lying in pieces on the floor

empty bottles piled in the corner, I just can't take anymore

in this prison hiding from the venomous poison that love injects

the gurney facing the audience, watching as she carefully dissects

a pretentious mockery of the fallen during a ritual of hypocrisy

bastard son of evil with nothing and the Gods won't even speak to me

so many forms to fill out, so many records to file into an endless abyss

emptied upon that altar showing that there's nothing to really miss

socially distorted by blame still unable to bear the burden alone

only the essence of an Angel bearing love can bring me back home

No comments:

Post a Comment