Friday, March 19, 2010

The Aftermath

talented tongues have kept me waiting on truth that was stuffed in a biodegradable farce


so many of us wading in time, keeping a distance, now that love is preciously sparse


changed my order just to keep up with time remembering the night that we laid


I am just starting to feel my heart again after the years of devastation that I paid


broken by reality and how you couldn’t love us enough to give me a tomorrow


inundated by being misunderstood and hated by so many while grasping sorrow


an epic love of such proportion it took every piece of all the puzzles I had on the table


there is no fairytale ending, a love so great and a burning passion merely a fable


it makes me laugh, while watching the demons dance in nightmares I knew all along


condemned, damned and without you were the lyrics you would write to our song


sanity stolen by the eaters of the dead, yes the chosen few that speak on the walls


watching time rape the best of me as the sacred land within my heart falls

No comments:

Post a Comment