Thursday, December 5, 2013

Trust in Me

Who knew two broken things could make a whole


In your eyes I find the true desires of my soul


I see you completely and the love you want to give


You see me completely and the life I want to live


I can't be silent much longer as this lust in me grows


Waiting patiently, our secret that no one else knows


The electric feel of something real runs through me like fire


The love I steal, to let you heal and embrace your hearts desire


Into the night our darkness takes flight to a future in a dream


Touching you makes the impossible become a reality so it does seem


Trust in me this once and you won't be left in the rain


Believe in my love so I can ease the heartache and pain


Your resolution to damnation was your future, all that you could see


Now love and happiness offered in my arms, holding you for eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment