Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Thank You Jose (aka Loco)


Somewhere deep in
the night I laid
naked, afraid and
beaten to the core.

They beat me so
continuously that I
I wasn't conscious
anymore.

When I awoke I
could hear a discussion
of my murder and
disposing of me.

I knew I was done for
and while praying to
God above I beheld an
Angel that I could see.

He spoke and asked
how this happened
and asked who had
done this.

I tried to tell him
but my face was too broken
that he got nothing from this.

He helped me
to my feet and when
the goons tried to interfere.

He roared in anger
at them while they
ran and got clear.

He walked me up to the
road and then
made his own way.

Just as an
Ambulance jammed
the curb to come
save the day.

I had to write
this so i could
find a way to say,

Loco you saved
my life and
I don't know how
to thank you Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment