Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Dead Ending The Root


My immoral sanity
tried to remember
a way out
of truth.


Heinously fucking
through the depths of death
like a violent
narcisistic slueth.


In a facade
we trust, so that
they can temper
being a dick.


Colluding at
a boiling point
left me sweaty
and sick.


Masking her game
she tears open
the souls of
men that
lack strength.


Weeping and
whining the boys
gesture to be
a man that failed
them at length.


There must be
a way to avoid
a horrid fate
of castration
in sorrow.


I cringe inside
under the
melodious influx
of a demeaning
tomorrow.


Finding a pocket
and dead ending
the root leaving
in isolation
my rage.


Deoderized and
buffered in a
new suit letting
love free me
from the cage.


I'll never be accepted
by the masses
and I'm sure I won't
follow along
with the herd.


Infinitely unbreakable
while eternally
standing defiant
against your
invasive and
hateful word.


No comments:

Post a Comment