Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lost it all...

perpetuated by sins
of a beautiful one
who didn't want me


i need some
fast-acting remedy
for the voices
that taunt me


at the cliffhanger,
the insane clan
of scorned bitches
bled my love dry


you can see
the trail of tears
that blazed
a path to where
I will die


the venomous crew
you call home
crucify humanity
and tear apart
anything holy


the apocalyptic
epidemic
is now spread
so that they can
kill you all slowly


cries due to
your habitual
lying kept me
in the devil's church
with homeys ganging


truth be told
it was a far cry
from the middle
of the road where
I was left hanging


the only chance
at salvation
requires
bookkeeping skills
that I don't know yet


i walked
up to the
window of damnation
and lost it all
on my last bet

No comments:

Post a Comment